Need a presenter for your department, lunch-time in-service or new software roll-out?
Getting buy-in from your team!
With 18 years experience presenting and training technical and small business workshops, your participants will walk away enthusiastic with a feeling of time well spent.
Engaging, Humorous, Professional
Having a guest speaker or presenter who knows how to engage your group or organization is the key to participant “buy-in” and the success of your event.
- Presenter: Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest, 2013
- Presenter: Aging & Disability Services, Multnomah County 2011
- KBOO Community Radio, Develop Train-the-Trainer program, 2007
- Grass Roots Radio Conference, Presenter: Mentoring on-air volunteers, 2006.
- Kinko’s Inc., Overview of Microsoft Office New Release 2002
- Horizon Tech Connect, Keynote Speaker: Small Business Strategies, 2000
- Los Angeles County School District, Teaching PowerPoint in High Schools 1999